We are a project platform for our members.
As openness is a core value to us, we do Open Funding. You can come to us with your project ideas and we can help you find and exercise funding opportunities for them if they’re aligned with our purpose and you’re willing to do the projects through our association.
Why run a project with OKFI?
- Benefit of the well-known Open Knowledge Finland brand
- An active community of people who can volunteer and help out
- Administrative support, financial services, payroll and invoicing
- A low 18% marginal cost
Open Funding also means that we plan funding applications together and we support making these.
You will need to find external funding for your project. You might want to:
- Check our Funding Trello board: http://okf.fi/funding
- Join the #funding channel on the Open Knowledge Finland Slack (get your invitation to OKFI slack).